[Buildroot] Fwd: Guide for installing Chromium using patch sets

Fame Castle famecastle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:24:53 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fame Castle <famecastle at gmail.com>
Date: 2018-07-11 18:24 GMT+02:00
Subject: Fwd: [Buildroot] Guide for installing Chromium using patch sets
To: buildroot at busybox.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fame Castle <famecastle at gmail.com>
Date: 2018-07-11 18:22 GMT+02:00
To: Joseph Kogut <joseph.kogut at gmail.com>

I did a 'make chromium-dirclean all' and the problem reappeared. You can
find my buildroot config file at https://pastebin.com/zjZuDgB3 . The libnss
package is selected in buildroot. "chromium 67.0.3396.79" gets downloaded
successfully, all patches are applied correctly and the configuration fails
with the same error.

If you have no idea what the problem could be,I will do a complete
recompile. But for now, I just wait, since a full recompile takes a couple
of hours for me.