[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2018-01-07

Sergio Prado sergio.prado at e-labworks.com
Mon Jan 8 21:02:45 UTC 2018

Hello,

> This is the list of Buildroot build failures that occured on
> 2018-01-07, and for which you are a registered architecture developer
> or package developer. Please help us improving the quality of
> Buildroot by investigating those build failures and sending patches to
> fix them. Thanks!
>
> Results for the 'master' branch
> ===============================
>
> Build failures related to your packages:
>
>         i586 |                      daq-2.0.6 |
http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/054f6581f67338b28af4dc2203b285ae1055581c

That is the second time I receive this build failure report in the last
days, but I couldn't reproduce it in my machine using the defconfig from
autobuild. It doesn't look like a build server error. Any idea?

Best regards,

Sergio Prado
Embedded Labworks
https://e-labworks.com/en