[Buildroot] submitting merge requests via github

Alexander Dahl post at lespocky.de
Fri Feb 23 13:56:49 UTC 2018

Hello Dagg,

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 01:49:52PM +0100, daggs wrote:
> I've noticed there is a github clone repo of buildroot, I wonder
> what is the policy of submitting merge requests via github

Let me quote the description you find at the top of [1]:

    Buildroot, making embedded Linux easy. Note that this is not the
    official repository, but only a mirror. The official Git
    repository is at http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/. Do not open
    issues or file pull requests here.

I think the last sentence is very clear about the policy.

Greets
Alex

[1] https://github.com/buildroot/buildroot

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)