[Buildroot] Can't build customized packages

Sjoerd Venema srg.venema at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 17:48:17 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm probably missing something basic here, but I can't see it. Any way, I
have created a number of custom packages, which I have grouped under a
sub-directory of packages.

I have added a Config.in to that sub-directory ("packages/arctura"... see
link below), which makes everything selectable in the "make
menuconfig"-menu. So far, so good.

However, I noticed that the packages are not being build. And running make
<custom package> returns a "No rule to make target" error.

I hadn't added a <company>.mk makefile ("actura.mk", see link below) yet,
so I did, according to the documentation, but no difference.

My setup can be seen here:
https://github.com/Sjoerd82/buildroot/tree/master/buildroot-2017.08

Thanks

Virus-free.