[Buildroot] [RFCv3 15/15] core: implement per-package SDK and target

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com
Tue Feb 6 22:39:05 UTC 2018

Arnout,

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 11:00 PM, Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be> wrote:

> On 06-02-18 15:45, Matthew Weber wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> Using this patchset without any -j.  I found a case with host-setools
>> where it uses the python-package framework to build and using
>> setuptools puts a default -I<abs
>> path>/per-package/host-python/host/include.  Previously this would
>> have pointed at the full sysroot so now there is a missing include.
>
>  There should also be a -I<abs path>/per-package/host-setools/host/include
> because that's in HOST_CFLAGS. Or does this get hardcoded by setuptools?

I haven't been able to verify where the host-python include is coming
from.  It looks like it might be getting pulled as a default based on
setuptools/python install location.

>  BTW, I guess the problem is that it fails to find libselinux or libsepol includes?

Correct here's the patch I'm using so far
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/870133/

Once I got past this issue, now setools when building for target has
linker issues but it looks like this packages includes are solved.

Matt