[Buildroot] buildroot image over qemu doesn't get ip

daggs daggs at gmx.com
Fri Dec 28 10:11:17 UTC 2018

Greetings,

I've created a buildroot image based on the qemu x64 config, I'm able to boot the vm but it doesn't seems to get any ip.
I've check the infrastructure with a similar vm config (network is the same) with a linux void installation and it works ok.
I'm using buildroot git, a week old I think.
here are the relevant configs:
buildroot: http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/JzHNsb82DC/
kernel: http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/VcPBhKFnq2/

any ideas what can be the issue? I've tried both busybox's dhcp client and the dhcp client pkg, neither worked.

Thanks,

Dagg.