[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2018-12-14

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Sun Dec 16 04:22:55 UTC 2018

Hi Bartosz,

Bartosz Golaszewski writes:
> sob., 15 gru 2018 o 08:00 Thomas Petazzoni
> <thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> napisał(a):
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> This is the list of Buildroot build failures that occured on
>> 2018-12-14, and for which you are a registered architecture developer
>> or package developer. Please help us improving the quality of
>> Buildroot by investigating those build failures and sending patches to
>> fix them. Thanks!
>>
>> Results for the 'master' branch
>> ===============================
>>
>> Build failures related to your packages:
>>
>>          arm |                pulseview-0.4.1 | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/71c46fac3bd30c7d30ac89ce43e411a9772665bb
>>
>> --
>> http://autobuild.buildroot.net
>
> This is a different issue than the one I fixed before but I'm getting
> the following error when trying to build with the provided config:
>
> Makefile.legacy:9: *** "You have legacy configuration in your .config!
> Please check your configuration.".  Stop.
> Makefile:84: recipe for target '_all' failed
> make: *** [_all] Error 2

This is most likely because of the BR2_TARGET_GENERIC_PASSWD_MD5 symbol
that has recently been added to Config.in.legacy. You can use the
defconfig instead. Here is what I usually do:

  wget -O .config http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/71c46fac3bd30c7d30ac89ce43e411a9772665bb/defconfig
  make olddefconfig

baruch

   - baruch at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -