[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2018-11-30

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Dec 7 20:51:10 UTC 2018

Ellie,

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 1:01 AM Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> wrote:

[snip]

>       x86_64 | kvm-unit-tests-kvm-unit-tes... | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/a2aabacbb97eb6b9610b41b8318385f1164e8bfe

I'm working on a configure check to fix this failure on Arch Linux and
was planning to reuse the way the kernel is doing the test. I don't
currently have a machine where this test would fail.   Would you mind
running the [1] script  (I'm assuming your system is 64bit) on your
autobuilder machine?

[2] is an example where the kernel uses that script to test for success.

Thanks
Matt

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/scripts/gcc-x86_64-has-stack-protector.sh?h=v4.20-rc5
[2] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/arch/x86/Kconfig?h=v4.20-rc5#n357