[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2018-12-04

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Thu Dec 6 18:16:01 UTC 2018

Hi David,

David J. Fogle writes:
> Is this patch going to be put into 2018.11, or is this going into
> 2019.02. I am rather new to your project, forgive me not knowing how
> your patch cycle works.

This patch fixes an issue in the current master branch. So this patch
(or a better one) will be applied to that branch. The master branch will
be released as 2019.02.

Patches fixing issues that affect stable branches (currently 2018.08.x
and 2018.02.x are maintained) will be backported to these branches. In
the case of this patch, stable branches seem not to be affected. The
build failure trigger is the bump of pulseview to version 0.4.1. This
bump is not in the stable branches.

Hope this helps,
baruch

   - baruch at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -