[Buildroot] Docker client does not function correctly in 2018.11

David J. Fogle Dave at exitstrategytech.com
Thu Dec 6 02:16:43 UTC 2018

Thanks for the advice. I have to put my kernel builder hat on for the first time in a while it seems. I have configured the kernel according to the recommended settings in the Gentoo handbook, and am trying again. After a build with overlay enabled, I was able to get docker to run far enough along to complain about cgroup support lacking, so I think that the skiff builds are fixed, I will reply with verification as soon as I download the image from the build server.

Thank you for your help, if you represent even 1 percent of the contributors to buildroot, I imagine this project is worth me investing time into it. So far, this has been an amazing journey.