[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2018-08-07

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Wed Aug 22 07:29:49 UTC 2018

Baruch,All,

On 2018-08-09 07:08 +0300, Baruch Siach spake thusly:
> Thomas Petazzoni writes:
> > Results for branch 'master'
> > ===========================
> >
> >       xtensa |                     brltty-5.5 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/55b271cceb5b749f911266ed96998c4ee730fb86 |
> >          sh4 |                     brltty-5.5 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/f8ff8c24d940113d7eb9729ae0b1b8e454cb4523 |
> >     mips64el |                     brltty-5.5 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/c1829952aec2356905a2d5559d77b3e79739ea21 |
>
> I could not reproduce this one here. The autobuilder indicates that it
> only happens on the autobuilders of Yann, Romain and Richard:
>
>   http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?reason=brltty-5.5
>
> It looks like ATSPI2_INCLUDES and GLIB2_INCLUDES evaluate to empty
> strings in Drivers/Screen/AtSpi2/Makefile.in on these
> builders. config.log looks normal though.
>
> Maybe one of you can take a look?

For the records, I'm still investigating this issue, and I found that
there is a delta in generated files, that cause the build issue.

Now, the buildsystem for brltty is sufficiently inventive that it is not
trivial to pinpoint why the generated files differ.

I'll be pursuing my investigations...

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.