[Buildroot] [RFC 0/3] Hardening Wrapper Support

Matt Weber matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com
Tue Aug 14 04:26:40 UTC 2018

I took an attempt at the start of the wrapper update.  This is
still missing fortify and stack protector options being migrated.

I would assume these patches need cleanup as I was sloppy with the
linker wrapper including the relro stuff, but I wanted to get an
understanding of what I might have missed.

Matt Weber (3):
  toolchain/toolchain-wrapper: add linker wrapper
  hardening testing: busybox test case to verify linker wrapper behavior
    with -r
  toolchain/toolchain-wrapper: add BR2_RELRO_FULL support

 package/gcc/gcc.mk                                 |   7 +
 support/testing/tests/core/test_hardening.py       |   2 +-
 .../toolchain-external/pkg-toolchain-external.mk   |   3 +
 toolchain/toolchain-wrapper-ld.c                   | 252 +++++++++++++++++++++
 toolchain/toolchain-wrapper.c                      |  19 +-
 toolchain/toolchain-wrapper.mk                     |  10 +
 create mode 100644 toolchain/toolchain-wrapper-ld.c

--
1.9.1