[Buildroot] autobuilder flock hangs

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Mon Aug 13 21:18:26 UTC 2018

Hello,

+Yann in Cc.

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:18:10 -0700, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

> >>        x86_64 |                azure-iot-sdk-c | TIM | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/43b9bccacd88397d732fda16d998fa7dc001f900 |
> > Hollis: your autobuilder times out when downloading this package, could
> > you have a look ? See
> > http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?reason=azure-iot-sdk-c%.
>

> >>        xtensa |                 linux-firmware | TIM | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/34b8bb8824d369e5b53e2a4effd1a8d18df07aee |
> > Hollis, once again your autobuilder timing out when downloading stuff:
> > http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?reason=linux-firmware%.
> flock was hanging. I don't know why; have you experienced anything like
> that?

Not that I remember. Yann ?

> I deleted the directories and subsequent manual dl-wrapper invocations
> succeeded, so I restarted the builder.

Hm, OK. Let's see what happens in the next days, but this feels a bit
scary. Could you keep monitoring
http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?status=TIMEOUT and see if other
timeouts pop up on your autobuilder ?

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com