[Buildroot] RPi: compiling overlays from source?

JP Moins jp.moins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:08:49 UTC 2018

Hi. I’m looking into compiling RPi DTS overlays from my kernel source tree.
Jumpnowtek has documented how to do it: http://www.jumpnowtek.com/rpi/Compiling-Raspberry-Pi-Overlays-with-Buildroot.html <http://www.jumpnowtek.com/rpi/Compiling-Raspberry-Pi-Overlays-with-Buildroot.html>

I’m using an almost fresh copy of buildroot-master, but I am unable to find a trace of that feature.
Shall I patch or should I look harder (and where)?

Thanks!