[Buildroot] enc28j60 ethernet module doesn't work on rpi0

Jacek Drewniak yahuza.pl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:19:41 UTC 2018

I've found something. I've tried previous version of buildroot: *git
checkout 2016.11*
I've built this particular version, done other steps I mentioned in
interface now) but *drivers now are loaded during boot and eth0 appeared. *

It seems that problem is with loading modules at all. Now after `Starting
mdev...` I can see that others modules loaded: gpiomem, watchdog.

My boot sequence: https://pastebin.com/aXsKu8TY

Regards
Jacek