[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2018-04-17

Danomi Manchego danomimanchego123 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:52:15 UTC 2018

Thomas, Dushara,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 2:00 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is the list of Buildroot build failures that occured on
> 2018-04-17, and for which you are a registered architecture developer
> or package developer. Please help us improving the quality of
> Buildroot by investigating those build failures and sending patches to
> fix them. Thanks!
>
> Results for the 'master' branch
> ===============================
>
> Build failures related to your packages:
>
>          sh4 |               luaexpat-1.3.0-1 | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/b126bce0bbd111f021ed5be7c8773fef2a8f8579
>
> --
> http://autobuild.buildroot.net

This bug was reported as a luaexpat build error, but the fault is
really due to prosody.  When the autobuilder's defconfig is applied,
the following is emitted:

warning: (BR2_PACKAGE_PROSODY) selects BR2_PACKAGE_LUASEC which has
unmet direct dependencies (!BR2_STATIC_LIBS &&
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_LUAINTERPRETER)
warning: (BR2_PACKAGE_PROSODY) selects BR2_PACKAGE_LUAEXPAT which has
unmet direct dependencies (!BR2_STATIC_LIBS &&
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_LUAINTERPRETER)
warning: (BR2_PACKAGE_PROSODY) selects BR2_PACKAGE_LUAFILESYSTEM which
has unmet direct dependencies (!BR2_STATIC_LIBS &&
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_LUAINTERPRETER)
warning: (BR2_PACKAGE_PROSODY) selects BR2_PACKAGE_LUASOCKET which has
unmet direct dependencies (!BR2_STATIC_LIBS &&
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_LUAINTERPRETER)
warning: (BR2_PACKAGE_PROSODY) selects BR2_PACKAGE_LUASEC which has
unmet direct dependencies (!BR2_STATIC_LIBS &&
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_LUAINTERPRETER)
warning: (BR2_PACKAGE_PROSODY) selects BR2_PACKAGE_LUAEXPAT which has
unmet direct dependencies (!BR2_STATIC_LIBS &&
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_LUAINTERPRETER)
warning: (BR2_PACKAGE_PROSODY) selects BR2_PACKAGE_LUAFILESYSTEM which
has unmet direct dependencies (!BR2_STATIC_LIBS &&
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_LUAINTERPRETER)
warning: (BR2_PACKAGE_PROSODY) selects BR2_PACKAGE_LUASOCKET which has
unmet direct dependencies (!BR2_STATIC_LIBS &&
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_LUAINTERPRETER)

I will send in a patch to make prosody depend on !BR2_STATIC_LIBS shortly.

Regards,
Danomi -