[Buildroot] Add wireguard package

Aurélien Chabot aurelien at chabot.fr
Wed Sep 6 20:22:07 UTC 2017

I have multiple question about this patch.

  * Do we need to keep the manual call to depmod?
  * I did some king of metapackage containing two others, but if the user
    uncheck both those sub packages we are on an incorrect state.
    How can I fix this issue?
  * This package have a couple of kernel configs as dependencies.
    Should we force them in the kernel config? I don't know how to that... :)
    The kernel configs are:
      CONFIG_NET, CONFIG_INET, CONFIG_NET_UDP_TUNNEL,
      CONFIG_CRYPTO_BLKCIPHER, CONFIG_PADATA