[Buildroot] Unable to build an image with systemd

Gorka Lertxundi glertxundi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 22:35:21 UTC 2017

Peter, Thomas,

Sorry for wasting your time, I thought I already did a clean because I'm
building buildroot inside an ephemeral docker container and this shouldn't
happen (I was caching buildroot through a shared volume...). The build
didn't finish yet but it seems that systemd phase was successfully passed.

Thanks for your support.