[Buildroot] make: user generic package seems ignored

Romain GIMENEZ romain.gimenez at protonmail.ch
Fri Oct 20 20:36:52 UTC 2017

Hello Peter,

Thank you so much! I can't believe I've missed the "_PACKAGE_" part from the documentation. I've been searching for the whole week... Now I feel stupid thinking I should have read the fucking manual more carefully... :)

Sorry for the duplicated message by the way all...

Regards,
Romain

Envoyé depuis ProtonMail mobile