[Buildroot] [buildroot] No hash found for gcc-5.4.0.tar.bz2.

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Oct 17 06:51:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 20:02:26 +0000, Lim, Sungyung wrote:

> I downloaded the buildroot from the mathworks git website
> [https://github.com/mathworks/buildroot] because of familiarity with mathworks tools such as matlab.

This not the official Buildroot, so it's a bit difficult to provide
support for something we are not the author of. You should ask the
authors of this Buildroot fork, and encourage them to contribute
upstream instead.

> The .config file says
>
> 1. buildroot 2017.02 configuration
> 2. buildroot .config was generated for zynq_zed_defconfig

From a quick look at this Buildroot, I don't see why you would get this
failure. package/gcc/gcc-initial/gcc-initial.hash is properly a symlink
to ../gcc.hash, and package/gcc/gcc.hash does contain the hash for
gcc-5.4.0.tar.bz2. So everything looks correct to me here.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering