[Buildroot] Static IP

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Mon Nov 27 13:04:22 UTC 2017

Hi Roy,

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 02:50:30PM +0200, Roy Arav wrote:
> Thanks Baruch,
>
> As you suggested - I removed the attribute "--disable-ifupdown" from
> network-manager.mk.
> Still same results:
> [   32.982121] NetworkManager[286]: <warn>  [1478193422.8681] settings:
> could not load plugin 'ifupdown' from file
> '/usr/lib/NetworkManager/libnm-settings-plugin-ifupdown.so': No such file
> or directory

You should pass --enable-ifupdown to force NetworkManager to build that
plugin. Otherwise, NetworkManager enables ifupdown only when your host is
Debian/Ubuntu.

You need to restart the build from scratch (make clean all) for your change to
take effect. See http://nightly.buildroot.org/manual.html#full-rebuild.

baruch