[Buildroot] Makefile: add check of binaries architecture

Ricardo Herrero ricardo.herrero at gmail.com
Tue May 30 21:35:35 UTC 2017

Hello,

 I have been compiling some packages both ARM and linux-x86_64 archs
together until I have tested with Buildroot 2017.05_rc2. It adds a check
for proper binaries during build stage. But I need to build both archs. So
I need to know if there is a way to bypass this check or if I can do
something else. My problem is that I need a package to compile both x86_64
and arm in order to compile another package  both in x86_64. So I cannot
remove x86_64 folders right after build, I need all of them until install
phase. I have seen this, but I don´t know how to avoid
GLOBAL_INSTRUMENTATION_HOOKS (http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/737884/)

Thanks for your help.
Ricardo