[Buildroot] genimage maintainers

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Tue May 30 12:32:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

 > I've made a patch for it, but I don't know where to send it, or make
 > a pull-request. Further, I'm not that familiar with genimage, so it
 > would be good if someone with more insight in genimage could take a
 > look at it.

 > Can anyone point me to someone that might be the "receiver" of such a
 > patch?

Sorry, I have never used this mountpoint option (and it isn't directly
clear to me what it does), but the upstream git repo for genimage is at:

git://git.pengutronix.de/git/genimage.git

And looking at the git history, the most active developers looks to be:

git shortlog -sne | head -n 3
    84  Michael Olbrich <m.olbrich at pengutronix.de>
    15  Juergen Beisert <jbe at pengutronix.de>
    15  Sascha Hauer <s.hauer at pengutronix.de>

So perhaps mailing them is the best way forward.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard