[Buildroot] IASL Support in BuildRoot?

Alistair Francis alistair23 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 17:24:47 UTC 2017

+ BuildRoot mailing list
Change the subject, was: [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results
for 2017-05-01

This is failing because the host doesn't have iasl (from the
acpi-tools package).

I looked at BuildRoot and it supports building this for the target,
but no host support. What is the usual process here? Do we add it as a
host requirement or do we add support to build it?

Thanks,

Alistair