[Buildroot] libqeglfs.so not found on imx6

Jagan Teki jagannadh.teki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:08:41 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 5:16 PM, Fabio Estevam <festevam at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 8:44 AM, Jagan Teki <jagannadh.teki at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> And by the way, did anyone find this issue.
>>
>> In file included from
>> /workspace/buildroot/output/host/usr/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/include/EGL/egl.h:39:0,
>>                  from
>> ../../../../include/QtEglSupport/5.8.0/QtEglSupport/private/../../../../../src/platformsupport/eglconvenience/qt_egl_p.h:63,
>>                  from
>> ../../../../include/QtEglSupport/5.8.0/QtEglSupport/private/qt_egl_p.h:1,
>>                  from api/qeglfsglobal_p.h:56,
>>                  from api/qeglfsintegration_p.h:54,
>>                  from qeglfsmain.cpp:41:
>> /workspace/buildroot/output/host/usr/arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/include/EGL/eglplatform.h:119:22:
>> fatal error: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory
>>  #include <X11/Xlib.h>
>>                       ^
>> compilation terminated.
>>
>> Look like Qt5.8.0 is unable to build with current tool-chain, 5.6.2 succeeded
>
> Yes, that's why I needed to switch to QT 5.6.2 on my tests.
>
> I would be interested to know if you are able to run the Qt5 Cinematic
> demo well when building it from Buildroot master.

- Jelly fish: working
-------------------------
# glmark2-es2-drm -b jellyfish
MESA-LOADER: device is not located on the PCI bus
MESA-LOADER: device is not located on the PCI bus
MESA-LOADER: device is not located on the PCI bus
** Failed to set swap interval. Results may be bounded above by refresh rate.
    glmark2 2014.03
    OpenGL Information
    GL_VENDOR:     etnaviv
    GL_RENDERER:   Gallium 0.4 on Vivante GC2000 rev 5108
    GL_VERSION:    OpenGL ES 2.0 Mesa 17.0.1
** Failed to set swap interval. Results may be bounded above by refresh rate.
[jellyfish] <default>: FPS: 25 FrameTime: 40.000 ms
================================

- CinematicExperience:
-----------------------------
- demo launched but 'Black' object on list like 'Lord of the Rings' etc

# CinematicExperience-demo
MESA-LOADER: device is not located on the PCI bus
MESA-LOADER: device is not located on the PCI bus
MESA-LOADER: device is not located on the PCI bus
Failed to move cursor on screen LVDS1: -14
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Unsupported framebuffer format.
QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete, missing attachment.
QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Unsupported framebuffer format.
QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete, missing attachment.
QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Unsupported framebuffer format.
QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete, missing attachment.
QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Unsupported framebuffer format.
QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete, missing attachment.

thanks!
--
Jagan Teki
Free Software Engineer | www.openedev.com