[Buildroot] libqeglfs.so not found on imx6

Gary Bisson gary.bisson at boundarydevices.com
Thu Mar 2 17:04:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Jagan Teki <jagan at openedev.com> wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Gary Bisson
> <gary.bisson at boundarydevices.com> wrote:
> > Hi Jagan,
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 2:15 PM, Jagan Teki <jagannadh.teki at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm trying to build Qt5 for imx6q sabre and enabled eglfs through
> >> BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_EGLFS
> >>
> >> Any idea, did I miss anything?
> >
> > Here is a defconfig made for 2016.11.1 version of Buildroot for
> > Nitrogen6x (i.MX6Q) which has EGLFS support:
> > http://boundarydevices.com.commondatastorage.googleapis.com/buildroot-v2016.11.1-nitrogen6x-qt5.6.2_defconfig
>
> Thanks for the help.
>

> > Please use that config making sure to replace the kernel and u-boot
> > components for your board first.
>
> Yeah, I was able to build eglfs, and finally I'm launching some demo
> application.

Good.

> # /usr/share/Qtdemo -platform eglfs
> QEglFSVivIntegration will set environment variable FB_MULTI_BUFFER=2
> to enable double buffering and vsync.
>  If this is not desired, you can override this via: export
> QT_EGLFS_IMX6_NO_FB_MULTI_BUFFER=1
> Could not open egl display
> Aborted
>
> Please let me know if have any idea about this error?

Well have you made sure that your display was properly configured in
the first place?

Are you able to launch the Vivante demos?
(needs BR2_PACKAGE_IMX_GPU_VIV_EXAMPLES)
# cd /usr/share/examples/viv_samples/vdk/
# ./tutorial7

As long as the above isn't working, your Qt app won't work either.

Regards,
Gary