[Buildroot] the problem with Xorg, QT5 and imx vivant dirver

gomsis tuzaklirefik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 06:12:50 UTC 2017

I have applied configuration below in buildroot 2017.08

I applied patch  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/742261/ to enable
webengine

Target packages->Hardware handling->Freescale imx libraries->imx-gpu-vi
Target packages->Graphic libraries-> QT5->opengl support and eglfs support

I disable x11 and mesa3d.
there is problem while compiling with this configuration

 when I run demobrowser from qt with eglfs it crash and says "Could not open
egl display"
 when I run it with directfb, it accupies half of the CPU so GPU does not
start.