[Buildroot] CCACHE accross multiple buildroot projects

Heiko Thiery heiko.thiery at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:37:11 UTC 2017

Meanwhile I figured out a stange issue. I have 4 different buildroot
projects with different workspaces but all of them use the same ccache
directory. These workspaces are cleaned in a scheduled interval. Then
it can happen that a new build will fail because of some pathes in
dependency files are pointing to files in other a cleaned workspace.