[Buildroot] make Error

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Jun 2 07:49:44 UTC 2017

Hello,

First of all, thanks for your bug report.

On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 23:36:25 +0530, Saurabh Mishra wrote:

> I'm trying to build (*build root-2015.05-rc2) *but when I'm running make
> command its giving error in* /config/host-linux.c:215:43: error:
> 'SSIZE_MAX' was not declared in this scope* , i tried to pass hardcoded
> integer value instead of SSIZE_MAX but that is also not working , your help
> would be appreciated.

The information provided in your e-mail is not sufficient to help you.
We need to have:

 - The last ~100 lines of the build output
 - The full Buildroot .config file

Also, make sure this error is reproducible after doing a full rebuild
(i.e "make clean all"). Please read
http://nightly.buildroot.org/manual.html#full-rebuild.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering