[Buildroot] [.config file] Generating buildroot-like .config file from "linux-like" .config file

vr roriz v.r.roriz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:03:03 UTC 2017

I found a possible path for this procedure. On menuconfig, under Kernel
config, I can define a custom config file (for the Kernel). Then I can save
this "mirroring" with a savedefconfig. I will test.

Source:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1414968/how-do-i-configure-the-linux-kernel-within-buildroot

Is that the way people usually do that?

BR,