[Buildroot] Autobuilder reporting old build issues

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Jul 15 08:01:05 UTC 2017

Hello Matt,

Is there something special going on with your autobuilder setup?
Indeed, it very often reports build results that are based on Buildroot
versions that are a few days old, as if you're not testing the latest
Buildroot.

For example, if you look at the attached screenshot, all autobuilder
instances reported results based on Buildroot 05827480 (the strace
commit I made yesterday evening), except your autobuilder results,
which were based on 704db158 (a commit made on July 10, i.e 4-5 days
ago).

This is annoying because when we solve an issue, your autobuilder
continues to report the problem for several days.

Have you tweaked your autobuild-run script? Are you caching results
before reporting them?

Could you see what you can do to address this problem?

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons