[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2017-01-11

Carlos Santos casantos at datacom.ind.br
Thu Jan 12 12:30:57 UTC 2017

Looks like the recent attempts to fix the util-linux + ncurses + wchar problem were
not successful. I will take a look at this tonight.

Carlos Santos (Casantos) - DATACOM, P&D
“Something must be done. This is something. Therefore we must do it.”
(from the BBC series “Yes, Prime Minister”, “Power to the people”)