[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2017-02-22

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Feb 23 20:20:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 21:06:31 +0100, Yann E. MORIN wrote:

> And now I seem to remember that we already questioned that some time in
> the past...

Yes, I even asked on the pkg-config mailing list how we are supposed to
handle such a situation, and they didn't had a very clear answer.

But I guess we need to go ahead and tweak the DirectFB .pc files and
add -lstdc++ in Libs.private. It's the most logical thing to do IMO.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering