[Buildroot] unrecognized command line option

Carlos Santos casantos at datacom.ind.br
Tue Feb 14 15:22:14 UTC 2017

You must choose the suitable target options (first item in the main menu
when you run "make menuconfig") to match your target platform.

Carlos Santos (Casantos) - DATACOM, P&D
“Something must be done. This is something. Therefore we must do it.”
(from the BBC series “Yes, Prime Minister”, “Power to the people”)