[Buildroot] Shell scripts does not emit finished() to QProcess

LogiSch17 logi.tss at hotmail.de
Tue Feb 14 13:43:18 UTC 2017

I guess now that the problem could be because I have my /var on a data
partition.
I created a complete image with the following partition tabel:
1 boot /boot
2 fs1 /
3 fs2
4 data /var

the second fs is cause i have a function where I update whole fs.ext4 to the
second fs partition and change the config.txt  on boot to mmcblk0p3.

And i changed the partition table at the same commit as i updated to
buildroot 2016.11. Afterwards the QProcess was never finished.

So i think there could be the problem with the /var. Does that make any
sense?

This is how my genimage looks like:

And i mount the /var in fstab, which i have at overlay.