[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2017-12-23

Romain Naour romain.naour at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 17:24:05 UTC 2017

Hi Matt,

Le 25/12/2017 à 18:44, Matthew Weber a écrit :
> Romain,
>
> On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Romain Naour <romain.naour at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Matthew,
>>
>> Le 25/12/2017 à 02:46, Matthew Weber a écrit :
>>> Romain,

>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> I've got a autobr patchset I'll send out in the next couple days that
>>> removes the timeout and makes it based on updates to the
>>> build-time.log.  I think I've got enough test coverage at this point.
>>> My largo autobuilder has been running for a couple day and handling
>>> 8+hr builds as well as successful/timeouts.
>>
>> Great thanks!
>>
>> For now, I increased the timeout to 12h but it's annoying especially for the
>> host-ti-cgt-pru issue :-/
>>

> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/852842/
>
> Happy testing :-)

Thanks, I added your patch yesterday and the first "big monster" config has been
reported:

(10:02:40)
http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/c76/c763674e0fccf2cedaaa1ee6069326cfd90bc594/

(09:11:02)
http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/7e7/7e7c85ee377045026f2cb45430e510199d2ee4c8/

Now lets wait for the timeout on host-ti-cgt-pru.

Best regards,
Romain