[Buildroot] or1k system calls appear broken

Waldemar Brodkorb wbx at openadk.org
Sun Dec 10 10:17:55 UTC 2017

Hi Max,
Max Filippov wrote,

> On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx at openadk.org> wrote:
> > I checked the test suite and no syscall() is used.
> > Would it be possible for you to suggest a test case for syscall()?
> >
> > Then I can run the tests for all architectures, where I can do
> > runtime testing.
>
> LTP ( http://linux-test-project.github.io )?

The problem with LTP is that some of the automatic tests via
qemu in system mode are done in a small environment, which not much
RAM or any hard disk. I somtimes try to make more architectures and
targets to work with LTP, but for this small cleanup I would
prefer a simple test case included in uClibc-ng-test.

Anyone?

best regards
 Waldemar