[Buildroot] RFC: kvm-unit-tests use of RDSEED

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com
Wed Dec 6 03:37:56 UTC 2017

+ Peter

--
Matthew L Weber / Pr Software Engineer
Airborne Information Systems / Security Systems and Software / Secure Platforms

Note: Any Export License Required Information and License Restricted
Third Party Intellectual Property (TPIP) content must be encrypted and
sent to matthew.weber at corp.rockwellcollins.com.