[Buildroot] Orange Pi HDMI to VGA output

apin prastya apin.klas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 14:32:06 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I have successfully build the orangepi_one_defconfig. And able to boot and
output to serial console.
Its been a while I struggle with the HDMI output (I am using HDMI to VGA
converter) and no success to make the console output to HDMI.

Here what i have done so far :

   1. enable sunxi board on buildroot config and set the .fex to
   a20/orangepi.fex (attached orangepi.fex)
   2. modify the boot.cmd to : setenv bootargs console=ttyS0,115200
   console=tty0 console=tty1 hdmi.audio=EDID:0
   disp.screen0_output_mode=1280x720p60 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootwait panic=10

Anyone has clue to enable HDMI output please let me know.
Thanks,

--
Apin,
Indonesia