[Buildroot] 2017.08-rc1 approaching

nimaim at gmail.com nimaim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 22:19:36 UTC 2017

Hi Thomas,

Just a request but I think it's important to finally get Qt 5.9.1 into this
release, as it is probably the most popular cross-platform GUI framework
today. It is the new LTS version and fixes a lot of the issues from older
versions, even adding more embedded controls (Quick Controls 2). I am hoping
someone can fix  this
<http://buildroot-busybox.2317881.n4.nabble.com/Qt-5-9-1-QML-arm-crash-QTBUG-61522-td172524.html>
problem and push it up, and that you guys can commit it before releasing
this RC. Unfortunately, I lack the knowledge and time to fix all the bugs
currently present building this version but would be grateful if someone can
look into it so we don't have to wait another 3 months to get a stable
release with it in there. Thanks!