[Buildroot] uclibc-ng: bump to 1.0.18

Lance Fredrickson lancethepants at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:17:25 UTC 2016

I've been anticipating uclibc-ng 1.0.18 since it follows musl's lead and
put everything (librt, libdl, pthread etc) into libc.
On a previous release of buildroot I tried changing to 1.0.18 and it
stops in the build.  I also just tried a fresh clone of Master and come
upon the same error.

make[1]: Entering directory
'/home/lance/buildroot/output/build/uclibc-1.0.18/utils'
   HOSTCC utils/locale.host
../extra/locale/programs/locale.c:35:32: fatal error:
bits/uClibc_locale.h: No such file or directory
  #include <bits/uClibc_locale.h>
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile.in:113: recipe for target '../utils/locale.host' failed

It appears by this point that it's successfully built the the library
itself, but is failing on 'hostutils'?
I've attached a simple config that Master will fail on. Maybe should be
fixed upstream from you, but thought I'd mention it here.

Lance