[Buildroot] Qt5WebKit anf gcc 6.x

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Sep 21 19:09:49 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 15:28:21 +0000, Alexey Brodkin wrote:

> In its turn "-isystem XXX/output/host/usr/arm-buildroot-linux-uclibcgnueabi/sysroot/usr/include"
> appears in ICU's check Makefile because
> --------------------->8-------------------
> ./pkg-config_wrapper.sh --cflags icu-i18n
> -IXXX/output/host/usr/arm-buildroot-linux-uclibcgnueabi/sysroot/usr/include
> and that include path matches with one entry from QMAKE_DEFAULT_INCDIRS.
> In that case qmake makes an assumption that it's a system path and adds "-isystem".

Are you sure about this? I don't see this happening anywhere in the
qmake source code. I do see some isystem related code around
QMAKE_CFLAGS_ISYSTEM and INCLUDEPATH.

In any case, I believe this is where the problem is: I don't see why
Qt5 should mess up with the addition of -isystem flags.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering