[Buildroot] How to build image with added files

yoda zhong yodazhong at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:17:30 UTC 2016

Thank you for your answer.

I’ll lookup that overlay feature. Thanks.

For the second part, I need to describe my situation in detail.
Usually I make image and copy them to microSD card which has rootfs and boot partitions.
I use ‘make’ command to do this.
And in some cases, I modified some files under output/target. But my modification is nulled
when I do ‘make’ command. For example, I add a script file in output/target, but it disappeared.
I modified output/target/etc/network/interfaces, but added lines disappeared too.
So I thought there’s another way to do this and asked this to here.

Regards,
Jehun

보낸 사람: Arnout Vandecappelle