[Buildroot] [git commit] pkg-download: use raw basename for repo archiving to remove host- prefix

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Oct 22 12:20:02 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 14:10:01 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

>  > Applied to master, thanks a lot for the great commit log!
>
> Did you change anything in your scripts? Lately your applied mails seems
> to be replies to the git notification mails rather than the mail from
> the contributor?

I don't use scripts at all to send the notification e-mails, I do this
manually. However, I usually do search by subject to find the e-mail to
reply to, so I might have made a mistake and replied to the git commit
e-mail rather than the original patch.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering