[Buildroot] cached downloads for scm branches

Michael Walle michael at walle.cc
Thu Oct 20 20:29:15 UTC 2016

hi,

thanks. yeah i thought so. Just to give you some background regarding my question. We have some kind of CI, actually it's rather a daily build. we build a root filesystem with some fixed packages, but also with multiple packages of our own and we want to track the tip of a branch for a build (because it is CI ;)). I don't think the src override method really suit the CI case. I guess one way could be that the CI defines the commit that should be build. Or simply delete the download. mhh ;)

-michael

sorry for the tofu. i'm on my mobile.