[Buildroot] Report of the Buildroot Developer Meeting available

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Sun Oct 16 21:42:46 UTC 2016

 Hi all,

 We just finished the Buildroot Developer Meeting in Berlin. We discussed quite
a few topics as you can find in the report [1]. In addition, we have worked on a
number of pending issues for which patches were already available in patchwork,
and we've reduced the patchwork backlog from about 190 patches (excluding
Gustavo's 50-patch series) to 94 now.

 We'll meet again at FOSDEM, most likely on February 6 and 7 2017.

 Regards,
 Arnout

[1] http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2016#Report