[Buildroot] Next Buildroot Developers Meeting approaching

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Oct 3 21:40:44 UTC 2016

Hello,

Our next Buildroot Developers Meeting will take place on October 14-16
in Berlin, so the date is approaching.

We know have 10 participants registered: 8 attending all three days, 1
attending only 2 days, and one attending only one day.

More details:

  http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2016

It's time to think about discussion and development topics. Even
contributors not attending the meeting can suggest some topics. During
the meeting we will be available on IRC and can organize live Google
Hangout discussions with remote participants if there is interest.

On my side, I think I'd like to spend a significant part of the 3 days
working on the testing infrastructure. But to do so, I'd like to team
up with someone present during the Developers Meeting. If someone is
interested, let me know.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering