[Buildroot] [git commit] qextserialport: fix line endings in patch 0002

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Nov 26 14:04:25 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 11:48:57 +0100, Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:

>  Didn't I warn about this in the commit message?

Yes, you did. I saw it the first time I looked at the patch, but then
forgot when actually applying later in the day. Which is why I fixed it
afterwards.

>  To avoid this kind of problem in the future, perhaps we should add
> --ignore-whitespace to our patch calls?

You mean when applying the patches? Apparently, git am takes a
--ignore-space-change option, could be worth trying next time.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering