[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2016-05-13

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Sun May 15 20:03:18 UTC 2016

Thomas, All,

On 2016-05-15 21:55 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> On Sat, 14 May 2016 18:02:42 +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> > I've just run this config on my autobuilder, and the build was fine
> > (twice in a row, once with the machine already loaded, once with the
> > machine otherwise idle).
> >
> > I'll do a few such builds in loop, just to see if the issue is
> > reproducible.
>
> I think the issue is hard to reproduce: according to
> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?reason=host-python3-3.4.3, it occurred
> only 15 times over the last 6 months, while I believe the host-python3
> package has been built hundreds to thousands of times.

Well, I was able to reproduce it at least twice on two different
machines (i.e. four times total, out of something like 30 builds),
provided they were otherwise highly loaded.

However, I am not sure we can easily do somehing about it. Disablign
parallel build is not nice, indeed. I can have a look to see if there is
something obvious in their buildsystem, but I can make no promise...

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.