[Buildroot] Which package for bluetooth management?

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Thu May 5 21:47:22 UTC 2016

Il 05/05/2016 23:37, Thomas Petazzoni ha scritto:
> Please use LANG=C before posting messages to mailing lists. Not
> everybody speaks italian :)

I'm sorry, I thought "error" was enough to understand my problem :)

> The patch I pointed to depends on patch
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/612072/. You need to apply both.

Ok, I should have to guess from the name: "v2,2/2".
Generally speaking, I have to apply all the patches that belong to the
same group.

Last question, a bit off-topic but to better understand how the
community works: what is the patch "lifetime"? I mean, all committed
patches will be inserted into the next buildroot stable release?

Best regards
Marco